Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Endurance PreRace

After the whole sodium issue from Florida, I have really started to "dial in" my nutrition. Experimenting with different sodium and calorie levels to try and get it just right. By the end of the season I was able to get something down that was working for me at the HIM distance. I took my new knowledge and also put together a decent Olympic distance race.

After gaining confidence in my nutritional judgement I decided to look at other products which I could begin to incorporate to enhance performance further. After reading many good articles on First Endurance PreRace I decided to give it a try. I used it in training to see how I would react and all went well. No shakes jitters nothing of the sort. Was able to comfortably take it, workout, and had no issues getting to sleep at night.

This past weekend was my first real test with it, where I raced a half marathon. Sure enough I PRed with a time of 1:23:54. I took in 1 heaping scoop of First Endurance PreRace 30-45 mins before the race mixed with water. Felt light and felt good. What I noticed with the product is it mixes with just about anything and it doesn't even taste that bad straight up with just water. My personal experience with the product if I had to put it into words, would be that it makes the "hurt" less. My heart rate was still up and I was still working but our best friend pain had a little smaller of a voice. I was able to stay calm cool focused and in control of the race.

Overall I am a big fan of First Endurance PreRace. I believe that it does live up to all of its claims increasing both performance and focus. That said don't take this product and expect to turn professional, that's not its intended purpose. But it will help you to achieve your best on that big day!!

D

1 comment:

  1. Awesome run time Chief....WOW....that's unbelieveable, nice job!!!!

    ReplyDelete